COngratulations Class of 2020
GRaduation video link;
Graduation Photo link: photos are unedited. Download if you wish, If you wish to purchase one, you may contact Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506 874-3070
Remember to go online to request your final transcript sent to your university/college
WHat's New for Grads...
2020 Grad Info Page:
UPLOAD SCHOLARSHIPS YOU HAVE RECEIVED IN THE UPLOAD PAGES.
2020 Scholarships Page:
New Scholarships AVAILABLE.
COVID-19 Info from MHS GRAD EXEC.
(May 15, 2020) Hello Grads, a number of parents have reached out about graduation and what is happening and feeling out of the loop. The truth is that we are all currently out of the loop as we have not received any information on what we are / are not allowed to do for graduation purposes yet. We are hoping to have information in the next week and we will pass it along as soon as it is available.
(May 9, 2020) Dear Grads of 2020, It's been about 9 weeks now and everyone is working hard to adapt to the Provincial mandates on COVID-19 we want you to stay strong and continue to work toward your learning targets.
This is a really great time to read, journal, school work, and try something new. There are many courses available online for free for just about anything that interests you. We do not have information about graduation yet, but we will keep pushing and hoping.
Mark your calendar - 2020 Grad Reunion - Thanksgiving Weekend - COVID Dependent.
(April 4, 2020) Dear MHS Grads 2020: While the news of the school closure and the cancellation of things like extra-curricular, Dragon Boat and ceremonies came as a shock, there are a few things i'd like you to remember;
1. The current State of Emergency dictates what we can/cannot do. Until that is lifted we cannot do anything face to face. That is not to say that you cannot encourage and support your grad class to its full extent.
2. We will have a graduation and prom at some point. We do not know when, but we will.
3. This isn't easy for anyone and you are encouraged to continue working and learning. Those that are planning on attending post-secondary should really be working on your skills. There is a lot of learning that can happen outside the classroom.
4. Take care of yourself and those around you.
5. You are the grads of 2020. Wind, Rain, Snow, or Covid-19 cannot stop that. Imagine the story you will tell years from now. Colby says that the 10 year reunion is going to be iconic!
Sincerely, Mr. West and the Grad Class Exec.
(March 30, 2020) Dear MHS Grads 2020: We appreciate your patience through this trying time. We understand that we as a community are going through something we haven’t really faced before. Thank you for following self-isolation protocol as well as social distancing. This will make it easier for us in the long run. Regarding graduation and prom, we understand your anxieties. We know that many of you have already bought dresses, tuxedos, etc. As of right now, we are uncertain of what’s to come. Please be patient and know that once we have any information, we will share it with all of you right away. Stay safe, knights! (Mr. West & Grad Exec)
UPCOMING GRAD EVENTS
MOST LIKELY TO AWARDS - INFORMATION WILL BE SEND TO ALL GRADS.
graduation class Executive and team
Your 2019-2020 - GRad Executive Team